This quality terracotta has the following attributes:
· Attractive items with excellent design
· Quality developed by INAX in Japan
· Highly reliable dry installation technology
· Made of clay produced in Northeast China.
· Has the design,quality,and installation technology developed by INAX in Japan.
· Has the resistance to freezing damage that lets it withstand severe climates
· Can be delivered to you using our semi-custom ordering system.
The name of terra-cotta is originated from Italy which means "burned soil".
Burned soil becomes harder. People found this by accident when they dropped soil into fire.
After being burned, clay and pottery clay become water proof and harder, so people still use them to make various tableware, tea sets, even artworks and ornaments.
The first kind of "burned soil" that is used as building material shall be the "brick".
Representative wares kept till now are the Great Wall, rem parts, palaces, and tombstones. As the technology of making "bricks" develops, something that has longer service life and higher strength appears, that's "terra-cotta". It requires higher temperature to fire terra-cotta, and of course, the finished products are more delicate. In the meanwhile, if the processing of burning can be slightly changed to add some decorative elements, there will be more fantastic building materials. Representative works of different ears are also different. In the middle Ages decorations were made to floor boards and walls to show dignity. In modern times potteries were mainly made to highlight the tactile sensation and taste.
In recent years, well designed ceramic coated materials with higher performance become the hotspot.